Friday, October 23, 2009

More Volunteer Opportunities

OK folks, my day job is heating up requiring some longer hours and I'm not going to be able to spend as much time on my hobby job at NCTC for a while.

We desperately need some more people who can learn the technical side of theatre. Lighting and lighting design, sound & light control systems, running sound & lights, etc.

I'm willing to meet you at the theatre most any weekend day and some week nights to train you.

Anyone with at least one functional finger, eye and ear can design and run sound & lights.

Hanging lights requires some ladder or scaffold work, though we can usually find someone willing to do that part with some oversight.

Please contact me with your interests and schedule requirements and let's talk!

Mike Patterson
technical-director@newnantheatre.org

No comments: