Thursday, January 28, 2010

Survey Chat

A few days ago I posted an NCTC Survey and I'd like to thank those who've answered it so far. The survey is still open and all of us at NCTC appreciate your time in responding. There are only ten questions and all results are anonymous.

The survey helps us to see how we're doing and where we can improve. I did create and post it quickly, so I want to apologize for two inadvertent omissions. I left off two shows in 2009 - Everything Is Not Enough and Fully Committed. I will make sure those who see the results know that those shows were left off inadvertently. My apologies to the cast and crew of those two great shows. The survey is being used for publicity/marketing purposes.

I will use the blog to answer a few of the comments from the survey in the upcoming days. The comments have been great, informative, honest, and very helpful. The feedback is really appreciated!

So, if you haven't answered the survey yet, please do so. It'll only take about a minute or two. Thank you!

No comments: