Monday, May 11, 2009

Correcting & Clarifying

Our email list has over 450 members, I think it's time I triple or quadruple check before I send out an email! I do apologize for recent errors. My double checking hasn't been enough lately. They are just keeping me hopping at the theatre with so much going on this May!

Anyhow, Jennifer Dorrell is directing A Midsummer Night's Dream, as I've previously mentioned. Tony Peregoy is not. I was multi-tasking and cutting and pasting in my last NCTC email. Big mistake!

(Reminder - auditions for Midsummer are tomorrow and Tuesday! More details on our audition page.)

I also want to clarify the cost of the directing and acting classes coming up in June. It is $40 for the entire 8-week session. It is not $40 each week. That is, of course, unless you'd like to give the theatre that much for the class. We are a non-profit after all!

No comments: