Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lucky Stiff Set Sneak Peak




You can only imagine the amount of paint that goes into some theatre sets.

Lucky Stiff Director Tony Peregoy sent me this photo from today's painting day. Tony told me the plans for the stage weeks ago - a huge roulette wheel! I knew it was going to look really cool. Here it is so far.

Isn't that King of Hearts totally awesome looking? I can't wait to see this show! I've seen it before and this musical comedy is just hilarious. I will probably be in the audience more than once!

Today Kim Marshall, Taylor Marshall, Linden Marshall, Megan Martin, Sam Gentry, Renee Gentry, and Tony's Peregoy's sons spent a lot of time painting various pieces for Lucky Stiff . Tony tackled the floor.

Last Saturday, 12 builders and painters were at the theatre for a paint day.

It amazes me how many coats of paint have gone on the stage. After every show it is painted back to black.

No comments: